The course is designed and delivered by industry experts as per the current requirements.
Physical Design involves deep understanding of basics of digital design, fundamentals of CMOS, Floor planning ,PNR- Place & route , Static Timing Analysis (STA ), Timing closure, Signal Integrity analysis, parasitic (RC) extraction, Power analysis, Physical verification, Electrical verification and some other advance topics as per the industrial flow..
Physical Design Module:
- VLSI Design Flow
- Fundamentals of CMOS.
- Basics of Combinational and Sequential Circuits.
- Introduction to Digital Design.
- Basics of HDL and Scripting- TCL/PERL.
- Static Timing Analysis.
- Physical Design Flow – Floor Planning, Placement, Clock Tree Synthesis, Routing and Sign Off.
- Signal Integrity and IR Drop Analysis.
- DFM and Physical Verification.
- Final Project.
- Classroom Course: INR 95000 (GST Excluded)
- Online Course: INR 80000 (GST Excluded)
- Batch Size: 15-20
- Placement: 100% Placement Assistance
- Trainer: 13+ Years of Industrial Experience
- Duration: 6 Months
- New Batch: 21 June 2020
- Registration Starts: 12 June 2020
- Weekend Batch – 9:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M
- Weekday Batch – 10:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M