DFT stands for Design for Testification consists of IC design techniques that add testability feature to the hardware design techniques. DFT Engineers make the testing of design more cost effective by introduction of some structures into the design itself. By this, the overall test cost, and production cost comes down. It is a post-production technique and it is required because the fabrication process is not 100% error free.
- Fundamentals of Digital Electronics.
- Introduction to Digital Design.
- RTL Design
- Implementation of DFT features.
- Logic Synthesis.
- Place and Route.
- Final Project.
- Classroom Course: INR 75000 (GST Excluded)
- Online Course: INR 65000 (GST Excluded)
- Batch Size: 15-20
- Placement: 100% Placement Assistance
- Trainer: 12+ Years of Industrial Experience
- Duration: 3-4 Months
- New Batch: 29 June 2020
- Registration Starts: 19 June 2020
- Weekend Batch – 9:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M
- Weekday Batch – 10:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M