Circuit designing is the systematic selection of electrical and electronic components that when connected together gives some useful, defined purpose based on a defined set of output and input devices. A circuit designer uses electrical and electronic components to design a particular application.
Circuit Design Module:
- Network Theory.
- Fundamentals of Analog Electronics.
- Semiconductor Physics.
- Fundamentals of Digital Electronics.
- Fundamentals of Design.
- Classroom Course: INR 80000 (GST Excluded)
- Online Course: INR 70000 (GST Excluded)
- Batch Size: 15-20
- Placement: 100% Placement Assistance
- Trainer: 10+ Years of Industrial Experience